Thursday, August 30, 2012

One Week

88 Days is where it started. The countdown, which crept by much too slowly upon my arrival in Ethiopia, is now down to a mere 7 days. I have no idea where the last 81 days went, and while I could not be more excited to see my beautiful wife again, I am completely unprepared to leave Ethiopia. To suppress my sadness I have when thinking about leaving, and the anxiety I feel about returning to an utterly chaotic last quarter in grad school, I have decided that the best thing to do is eat as many sweets as I can and take photos of those I will miss dearly. 


Sara and Rakeb at Sara's going away party


Discovered out of desperation in Panama, reintroduced in Ethiopia


Eyerusalem and I at CCL before she left to finish her studies in S. Africa


Who knew you could find fancy cupcakes in Ethiopia?!? 




No comments:

Post a Comment